4 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Fully appreciating the natural heritage of the UNESCO-listed Danube Delta can be difficult in only a day. Discover the landscape on a 4-day tour, allowing plenty of time to explore lagoons, cruise along natural channels, and observe rare species, with 3 nights’ accommodation, breakfast, dinner, and boat trips included in the price.
- Stay in a small fishing village for insight into delta life
- Avoid hidden costs with accommodation and meals included as per itinerary
- Relax on-board a fishing boat as you explore the UNESCO-listed waterways
- Observe native flora and fauna in the wetland ecosystem
Saved to wishlist!
English speaking travel assistance in Tulcea
Transfer with the liner ship from Tulcea to Crisan on day 1 and back on the 4th day
3 x accommodation in the fisherman's family house "Gabi" 2 * in Crisan (2 rooms share a bathroom)
3 x Half board (breakfast + dinner with 3 course meal and water)
2 x packed lunch and water
2 x day private boat trips by fishing boat for 6hrs each
English-speaking VIP travel assistance, at your service for 24 hours
Info material, Romania map
EUR 49,00 / Person - for the single-room supplement
Private transfer Tulcea - Crisan or return by speedboat: EUR 50,00 / person / way
Transfer Bucharest - Tulcea by car (1 - 3 persons): EUR 280,00 / group / track
Transfer Bucharest - Tulcea by minibus (4 - 8 people): EUR 350,00 / group / track
Departure & Return
Departure PointTulcea, Tulcea, Tulcea County, Southeast Romania
Hotel Esplanada (Tulcea), in the Bar Lobby
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
5/1/2022 - 9/30/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 PM - 01:30 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- The travel time of ships of the line and the fishing boat depends on the water conditions
- Any deviations from this pattern sequence are possible from natural and organizational reasons, but do not affect the nature and content of the trip.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Carpathian Travel Center
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4-Day Danube Delta Tour: Stay At the Fisherman's house?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 4-Day Danube Delta Tour: Stay At the Fisherman's house?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 4-Day Danube Delta Tour: Stay At the Fisherman's house?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 4-Day Danube Delta Tour: Stay At the Fisherman's house?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Multi-day ToursWater ToursHistorical ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingTulceaMulti-day Tours - Black Sea CoastWater Tours - Black Sea CoastHistorical Tours - Black Sea CoastMulti-day Tours - ConstantaWater Tours - ConstantaHistorical Tours - ConstantaMulti-day Tours - ChisinauWater Tours - ChisinauHistorical Tours - ChisinauCategory