9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
The archaeological ruins around Trujillo are a must for visitors to northwest Peru, though limited signage at the sites can diminish the experience for independent travelers. Make the most of your time there on this guided tour, which includes visits to the Temples of the Sun and the Moon (Huacas del Sol y de la Luna) and Chan Chan, plus a guide to explain their historical significance.
- Delve into pre-Columbian history on this guided day trip from Trujillo
- Visit Chan Chan, the Temple of the Moon, and Museo Huacas de Moche
- Commentary from your guide to help you better understand the ruins
- Convenient round-trip transfers from Trujillo included
Saved to wishlist!
Pick-up from your hotel in Trujillo City Center
Professional guide in English or Spanish
Drop off at Trujillo main square
Lunch, you can choose where or follow the recommendation of the guide
Extra expenses (drinks, souvenirs, etc)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from accommodation in Trujillo, please confirm accommodation details at time of booking.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please confirm your accommodation details at time of booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY PVTravels
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 41586P42
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingTrujilloBus Tours - North CoastArchaeology Tours - North CoastHistorical Tours - North CoastFull-day Tours - North CoastCategory