6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the Rocklands Bird Sanctuary and visit Montego Bay's sightseeing highlights during this 5-hour tour departing from Falmouth. See the Jamaican Oriole, the White Winged Dove and Jamaica's national bird, the Doctor Bird, at the sanctuary, where they will perch on your finger and wait for you to feed them nectar from a bottle. In downtown Montego Bay, visit Sam Sharp Square, St James Parish Church and Richmond Hill Great House; then stop by one of the local 'hip strips' for some shopping.
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Popular choice with kids
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan/bus
Entrance fee to Bird Sanctuary
Entrance fee to Richmond Hill
Food and drinks (available to purchase)
Souvenir photos and other items for sale
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pickup from most Falmouth hotels. Customers are required to contact us at the information provided at least 24 hours prior to the day of the tour to reconfirm your booking and arrange a central pickup point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children 17 years or younger must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Infant meals not included
- Dress code is casual
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Comfortable walk shoes are recommended
- It is recommended that you bring cash, a camera, sunscreen, water and snacks
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Limited amount of wheelchair transportation available
- Limited amount of Child seats available
- You must be 18 or older with ID to consume alcoholic beverages
- Minimum number apply: If we do not meet the minimum the tour may be rescheduled, an alternative suggested or canceled.
- We pickup from most Falmouth hotels. Customers are required to contact us at the information provided at least 24 hours prior to the day of the tour to reconfirm your booking and arrange your pickup at a central location.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby/pickup point at least 10 minutes before the scheduled pickup time.
- Pickup time subject to change based on local traffic conditions and inclement weather.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY SNL Jamaican Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Rocklands Bird Sanctuary and Montego Bay Highlights Tour from Falmouth?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Rocklands Bird Sanctuary and Montego Bay Highlights Tour from Falmouth?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Rocklands Bird Sanctuary and Montego Bay Highlights Tour from Falmouth?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Rocklands Bird Sanctuary and Montego Bay Highlights Tour from Falmouth?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Rocklands Bird Sanctuary and Montego Bay Highlights Tour from Falmouth
5 hours 35 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingMontego BayTrelawnyBus Tours - FalmouthNature and Wildlife - FalmouthWalking Tours - FalmouthHalf-day Tours - FalmouthBus Tours - Runaway BayNature and Wildlife - Runaway BayWalking Tours - Runaway BayHalf-day Tours - Runaway BayBus Tours - Montego BayNature and Wildlife - Montego BayWalking Tours - Montego BayHalf-day Tours - Montego BayCategory