4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Explore the best dive sites along Jamaica’s scenic north coast with an expert dive master during a two tank scuba diving tour for certified and advanced divers. During this half-day shore excursion, you’ll visit a minimum of two unique dive sites where you can see colorful coral reefs teeming with tropical fish and marine life. Your tour includes equipment, two tanks, and port pickup and drop-off in Falmouth.
- Explore Falmouth's best dive sites with an expert dive master
- A small-group tour ideal for certified and advanced divers
- Travel light—scuba diving equipment and two tanks provided
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from the cruise port included
Saved to wishlist!
Port pickup and drop-off
Use of scuba gear
2-tanks and equipment
Professional master diving guide
Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
Small-group tour to 2 dive sites
Food and drinks
Wet suit (available to rent)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Falmouth Courthouse steps
Address: Falmouth, Jamaica
Directions: After leaving the ship, proceed through the main gates of the Falmouth Port. Then turn right and walk 3 minutes to the Falmouth Courthouse steps, where your guide will meet you
Return point: Falmouth Cruise Port Entrance
- Falmouth Cruise pier
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
12/15/2021 - 12/14/2022
|Tuesday:||08:00 AM - 11:30 AM|
|Wednesday:||08:30 AM - 11:30 AM|
|Thursday:||08:30 AM - 11:00 AM|
|Friday:||08:30 AM - 11:00 AM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, Cabin #, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions Ask your doctor if you are medically fit to Scuba dive
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive (dive card)
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Express Travel Jamaica
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Falmouth Shore Excursion: 2-Tank Certified Scuba Diving Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Falmouth Shore Excursion: 2-Tank Certified Scuba Diving Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Falmouth Shore Excursion: 2-Tank Certified Scuba Diving Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Falmouth Shore Excursion: 2-Tank Certified Scuba Diving Tour
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsScuba DivingPorts of Call ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingFalmouthTrelawnyShore Excursions - FalmouthScuba Diving - FalmouthPorts of Call Tours - FalmouthShore Excursions - Runaway BayScuba Diving - Runaway BayPorts of Call Tours - Runaway BayShore Excursions - Montego BayScuba Diving - Montego BayPorts of Call Tours - Montego BayCategory