Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Your Viator voucher will NOT be accepted for use. Your official ticket will be sent to you in a separate email.
- Please go to green ticket-vending machines and pick up physical ticket by scanning QR code of e-ticket and non-Japanese passport.
- Use the physical ticket to pass through the automated ticket gate.
- Operation menus of machine can be displayed in Japanese, English, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, or Korean.
- If the machine breaks down or the passport have no IC chip, please proceed to JR-WEST Ticket Office to exchange physical ticket.
- A rail pass user must be holding a passport issued by a foreign government. *Includes customer who have Alien's Permanent Residence Permit. Japanese customer is not allowed to use.
- A rail pass user must be entering in Japan as a "Temporary Visitor”. *"Temporary Visitor" is a status of residence defined under Japanese immigration law.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY JTRweb Limited
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas