Are you interested in?
2 Tours & Activities
Travel & Transportation Services
6 Tours & Activities
6 Tours & Activities
7 days (Approx.)
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Saved to wishlist!
Kansai-Hokuriku Area Pass 7 Day
Bullet Train "HOKURIKU SHINKANSEN" (Joetsu-Myoko⇔Tokyo)
Bullet Train "TOKAIDO SHINKANSEN" (Shin-Osaka⇔Tokyo)
Bullet Train "SANYO SHINKANSEN" (Okayama⇔Hakata)
IR Ishikawa Railway or the Ainokaze Toyama Railway
Departure & Return
- TOYAMA STATION
- Shin-Takaoka Station
- KANAZAWA STATION
- Komatsu Station
- Fukui Station East Exit
- Tsuruga Station
- Kyoto Station
- Osaka Station
- Shin-Osaka Station
- Kansai-Airport Station
- Nara Station
- Sannomiya Station
- Wakayama Station
- Fukuchiyama Station
- Okayama Station
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Your Viator voucher will NOT be accepted for use. Your official ticket will be sent to you in a separate email.
- Please go to green ticket-vending machines and pick up physical ticket by scanning QR code of e-ticket and non-Japanese passport.
- Use the physical ticket to pass through the automated ticket gate.
- Operation menus of machine can be displayed in Japanese, English, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, or Korean.
- If the machine breaks down or the passport have no IC chip, please proceed to JR-WEST Ticket Office to exchange physical ticket.
- A rail pass user must be holding a passport issued by a foreign government. *Includes customer who have Alien's Permanent Residence Permit. Japanese customer is not allowed to use.
- A rail pass user must be entering in Japan as a "Temporary Visitor”. *"Temporary Visitor" is a status of residence defined under Japanese immigration law.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY JTRweb Limited
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during JR West Official: Kansai-Hokuriku Area 7 Day Pass ?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Product code: 61600P47
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ServicesTransportation Services Transfers & Ground TransportToyama PrefectureIshikawa PrefectureFukui PrefectureKobeKyoto PrefectureKanazawaOsaka PrefectureKyotoWakayamaOsakaNaraOkayamaCategory