Departure & Return
Boutique LE PETIT CYCLO, your guide will be waiting for you in a red waistcoat on the square with the bikes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Guided tours are available for anyone over 1m50, over 12 and cycling. Children between 9 and 22kg are accepted, a child seat is then provided free of charge.
- In case of light rain, the visits will be maintained. However, in case of severe weather: thunderstorms, heavy rain, high winds, we reserve the right to cancel. In this case, we will contact you to reprogram your visit at a later date or to proceed with your refund.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Toulouse Bike Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "To navigate a bike in an unfamiliar city can be daunting but because of corona It’s already quiet and the 09:30 start we had coupled with our guides instructions we found it really easy." See review