- Experience Southern France’s Gothic architecture and wine on a full-day tour
- Visit of the Toulouse Lautrec museum in the famous Berbie Palace.
- Explore the 13th Century Sainte Cécile cathedral and taste wines in Gaillac
- Convenient round-trip transportation from central Toulouse hotels
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour is not available on 25th of December, 1st of January and 1st of May
- This tour requires minimum 2 adults to operate
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please note that the infant seats are available upon request, please inform us at the moment of the booking (number and age of the children)
- Comfortable walking shoes are required, please note that the climb to the village of Cordes must be made on foot, up through steep cobbled alleyways
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ophorus
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands