Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Departure & Return
Get off at Dundas West Subway station and walk south on Dundas West. In about a block, you’ll see an LCBO and Loblaws grocery store on the east side of the street. Look for the dark blue “Lake Fever" branded van in the parking lot.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Email address is required
- Tent partners are paired on the basis of sex. Please specify your sex on the sign-up forms
- Not recommended for travelers with serious mobility issues
- Most travelers can participate
- *COVID-19 Update: Guests should not attend if they feel unwell, or are in contact with someone who does
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lake Fever Wilderness Co.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Sandbanks Group Camping Adventure (2 Day).