- Three wine tastings per estate including world-famous ice wines
- Lunch break to explore Niagara-on-the-Lake
- Travel between wineries with ease on an air-conditioned coach
- Tour a local chocolate factory with free chocolate samples
Departure & Return
Outside the main entrance on Bremner Boulevard.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 19 years
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Post COVID-19 Policy- We have increased the frequency of disinfecting surfaces and high traffic areas between each tour, and hand sanitizer will be available to all of our guests. Surface areas of buses are wiped down frequently with disinfectant wipes and after every tour the whole bus is sprayed with disinfectant. Handing out of printed material such as maps and brochures will be avoided.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Niagara Day Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands