Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Departure & Return
Get off at Dundas West Subway station and walk south on Dundas West. In about a block, you’ll see an LCBO and Loblaws grocery store on the east side of the street. Look for the dark blue “Lake Fever” branded van in the Loblaws parking lot.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Email address is required
- Tent partners are paired on the basis of sex. Please specify your sex on the sign-up forms
- Not recommended for travelers with mobility issues
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- *COVID-19 Update: Guests should not attend if they feel unwell, or are in contact with someone who does
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lake Fever Wilderness Co.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands