- Book to include a pickup and drop-off from either Toledo or Madrid
- Hear in-depth commentary about Toledo from a certified guide
- Explore with just your personal group and avoid feeling rushed
- Visit carefully selected monuments or customize the route, if you prefer
Departure & Return
This is the main square of Toledo, located near the Alcázar, 5 minutes away by taxi or bus from the train station. Our guides will meet you at the Tourist Information Office.
Our private drivers will pick you up from any hotel or apartment in Madrid, as well as at the airport or train and bus station.
This is Toledo Train Station. If you are coming from Madrid to Toledo by train, your guide will meet you at the train station with a sign with your name on it.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Destino Toledo
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms