2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Spend your evening far from the crowds of Tokyo, on a relaxing cruise. Take in the views after dark as the city lights up and you cruise by landmarks such as the Rainbow Bridge, Sky Tree and Tokyo Tower. Includes dinner and an open bar.
- Take a break from the crowds on a relaxing city cruise
- See top Tokyo landmark, such as the Sky Tree, from the water
- Includes dinner and unlimited drinks
- Wi-Fi available onboard: Ideal for sharing photos
Saved to wishlist!
All you can drink beverages
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure Point朝潮小型船乗り場（勝どき桟橋）, 3 Chome-1 Harumi, 中央区 東京都 104-0053, Japan
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- 【Fee Wi-Fi】X
- If we do not have minimum 15 participants by one week in advance, the tour may be canceled.
- Please note that the price differs depending on the age.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Attractive JAPAN
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tokyo Night Yakatabune Crusing -Odaiba and Tokyo Sky Tree- on Holiday?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Tokyo Night Yakatabune Crusing -Odaiba and Tokyo Sky Tree- on Holiday?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Tokyo Night Yakatabune Crusing -Odaiba and Tokyo Sky Tree- on Holiday?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tokyo Night Yakatabune Crusing -Odaiba and Tokyo Sky Tree- on Holiday?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 51978P17
Explore Similar Things to Do
Night ToursWater ToursNight CruisesWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTokyoNight Tours - KantoWater Tours - KantoNight Cruises - KantoNight Tours - MusashinoWater Tours - MusashinoNight Cruises - MusashinoNight Tours - YokohamaWater Tours - YokohamaNight Cruises - YokohamaCategory
Tokyo Dome CityTokyo DisneySea®Tokyo MidtownAokigahara ForestRobot RestaurantHama Rikyu GardensMt. Takao Cable CarTsukishima Monja StreetNational Museum of Nature and ScienceToyo Bunko MuseumKagurazakaHakone Open-Air MuseumBeni Fuji no Yu OnsenChidorigafuchi MoatTokyo Metro (Tokyo Subway)ShinjukuMadame Tussauds TokyoThunder Gate (Kaminarimon)Hanazono Shrine (Hanazono Jinja)Namjatown