1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointAkihabara, Sotokanda, Chiyoda 101-0021 Tokyo Prefecture
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- The show may be canceled on the day due to unexpected reasons. In this case we may arrange other available dates or make full refund.
- Please show your booking voucher at reception on the 1st floor and go to live concert on the 7th floor.
- Drinks cost extra 500 JPY on Saturday and Sunday. Please pay at reception on the 1st floor.
- Audience will be given both admission ticket and a vote coin at the entrance. After watching the performance please leave the coin into the vote box for your favorite talent during the show.
- "Kamen Joshi" will not perform at 17:30 and 20:00 on Friday. It will be show time of other idol group.
- Please do not bring your own drinks into the concert.
- Most travelers can participate
- For children under 2 years old, it is free for admission with guardian.
- OPERATED BY Tour&Charter International
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Watch Show of Akihabara's Famous Idol Group Kamen Joshi! ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Watch Show of Akihabara's Famous Idol Group Kamen Joshi! ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Watch Show of Akihabara's Famous Idol Group Kamen Joshi! ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Watch Show of Akihabara's Famous Idol Group Kamen Joshi! ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 90714P35
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursTheatersSightseeing Tickets & PassesShows, Concerts & SportsTours & SightseeingTokyoSkip-the-Line Tours - KantoTheaters - KantoSkip-the-Line Tours - MusashinoTheaters - MusashinoSkip-the-Line Tours - YokohamaTheaters - YokohamaCategory
Tokyo SkytreeSanrio PurolandGinzaShinagawa AquariumTsukishima Monja StreetRobot RestaurantKappabashi (Kitchen Town)Tokyo SEA LIFE® ParkTokyo Dome CityMt. Takao Cable CarFuji Five Lakes (Fujigoko)Kasai Rinkai ParkAkihabaraTokyo Camii & Turkish Culture CenterOedo Onsen MonogatariLEGOLAND® Discovery Center TokyoAkasaka Palace (State Guest House)National Museum of Nature and ScienceRikugien GardenTokyo Photographic Art Museum (Tokyo Metropolitan Museum of Photography)