2-Day Universal Studios Japan Experience from Tokyo by Bullet Train
- Overnight trip to Universal Studios Japan in Osaka from Tokyo
- Minimize travel time on a high-speed bullet train between Tokyo and Osaka
- Explore must-visit theme park zones such as The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- Discover rides inspired by your favorite blockbuster hits including Jurassic Park and Back to the Future
Departure & Return
Departure PointTokyo Station, 1 Chome-9 Marunouchi, Chiyoda City, Tokyo 100-0005, Japan
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
The excitement of your Universal Studios tour begins before you even enter the park, with your arrival in the morning of your first day at Tokyo Station, where you’ll board a high-speed bullet train (Shinkansen) departing between 6:20pm and 7:20am and take your reserved seat for the quick 3-hour ride to Osaka. Upon arrival in Osaka, you’ll board the local train to JR Universal City Station, and then make the quick five-minute walk to the park, stopping at the luggage lockers just outside the park should you wish to store any belongings.
From there, skip the line and head straight into the park with your already included ticket. Universal Studios Japan is one of the country’s largest theme parks, offering a wealth of options whether you’re looking for heart-pounding roller coasters, themed worlds based on your favorite blockbuster films or kid-friendly areas packed with characters sure to please your little ones. Some of the top park areas include The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, the mascot-filled kids’ area Universal Wonderland featuring favorites like Snoopy and Sesame Street. Or enjoy other great park rides like Jurassic Park – The Ride, The Amazing Adventures of Spider-man – The Ride 4K3D or shows like Terminator 2: 3-D and Shrek’s 4-D Adventure. Please review the Itinerary section below for a list of park rides and shows.
At the end of your day of non-stop fun, make your own way to central Osaka and check in to Hotel Granvia where you can rest and explore the city in the evening. In the following morning, go to Shin-Osaka Station and catch your reserved bullet train departing between 11:40am and 1:50pm heading back to Tokyo (approx. 3 hours ride).
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A maximum of 3 people per booking. If you have more than 3 people in the group, please make multiple bookings
- If the delivery address changes after booking, please provide the local tour operator with updated information 8 days prior to tour departure.
- Important: Please make sure the correct hotel name,address and check-in date will be provided in the "Special Requirements" at checkout for receiving tickets.Fail to provide correct hotel information it will not confirm booking request.
- Minimum age is 6 years (Children between 0-5 years don't require tour fee. For Universal Studio Japan tickets for children under 5 years, please purchase directly at the entrance gate)
- Ticket and final itinerary will be delivered at least one day before departure to the mailing address provided at checkout
- Ticket can not be sent to Airbnb which has no reception service and private home.In this case ,pick-up at Tokyo City i is available from 3 days before the tour departure date until one day prior to departure.
- Train departure/arrival times and seating assignments cannot be accepted
- This is a special tour for international visitors. Please understand that residents of Japan cannot make bookings for this tour.
- This is an open-itinerary plan with no accompanying National Government Licensed English Guide Interpreter or tour conductor. Customers are responsible for paying all transportation expenses other than the included transportation listed in the itinerary.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please check your ticket and the final itinerary for the train number and departure time. Changes may not be made to the scheduled Shinkansen.No refunds will be issued even if the Shinkansen tickets are not used. In such cases, please use public transportation to the destination on your own. If you must cancel your tour after receiving the Shinkansen tickets, please send the tickets back to the planning company
- Changes may not be made to the scheduled Shinkansen. Customers who miss the designated Shinkansen may board a later departing Hikari or Kodama Shinkansen in the non-reserved car section only (same day only).Customers will carry their own baggage. Please be aware that there is not much space on board the Shinkansen.
- When you book this tour, you need to choose one of three hotels.(Hotel Granvia Osaka,The Park Front Hotel at Universal Studios Japan,Osaka Excel Hotel Tokyu)
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY JTB Global Marketing & Travel Inc.
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by 2-Day Universal Studios Japan Experience from Tokyo by Bullet Train.