- A small-group tour means a more personalized experience
- A great way to learn about Japanese culture, mythology, and Shintoism
- Save time and visit three Shinto shrines on one tour
- Avoid long visitor lines—entrance fees are included
Departure & Return
Departure PointHarajuku Station, 1 Chome-18 Jingumae, Shibuya City, Tokyo 150-0001, Japan
Return Details1: Akihabara, Taito City, Tokyo, Japan
2: Yanaka, Taito City, Tokyo 110-0001, Japan
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Dress code is smart casual
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather (if there is typhoon or other extreme weather conditions), you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Japan Awaits
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms