Tokyo Full-Day Wheelchair Accessible Highlights Tour
- See many highlights in one day, such as Sensoji Temple, and Meiji Shrine
- Explore Tokyo with a guide so you don’t get lost
- A great choice for travelers with limited time in Tokyo
- This is a wheelchair accessible tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will meet ut at every hotel you stay.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Duration of tour is based on an approximate basis and includes travel time from hotel
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- Price is per group of up to 4 people
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Japan Wonder Travel
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Tokyo Full-Day Wheelchair Accessible Highlights Tour.
- "I thoroughly recommend this tour to anyone who would like to tour Tokyo without accessibility concerns." See review