8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
English-speaking tour guide
Photo opportunities and more
Meals, food and drinks
Other fees not included in the tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTsukiji Hongwan-ji, 3-chōme-15-1 Tsukiji, Chuo City, Tōkyō-to 104-0045, Japan
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- There is no age requirement, but a reservation must be made for all guests. The cost is the same for guests from age 6 and up (Adult). There is no cost for infant (0 – 1 years old) and young child (1 – 5 years old). Passports may be required to verify age on the day of the tour (as it may be required for children to ride the train at no cost).
- Attire: The tour operates in all weather conditions (except when there is a typhoon or other extreme situations). Please dress appropriately for all weather conditions. In such case, please note that the tour may change slightly to accommodate for the weather.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Japan Awaits
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tokyo Full Day Explorer Walking Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Tokyo Full Day Explorer Walking Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tokyo Full Day Explorer Walking Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tokyo Full Day Explorer Walking Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 27666P34
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesFood ToursWalking ToursMarketsHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesTokyoUnique Experiences - KantoFood Tours - KantoWalking Tours - KantoMarkets - KantoHistorical Tours - KantoFull-day Tours - KantoUnique Experiences - MusashinoFood Tours - MusashinoWalking Tours - MusashinoMarkets - MusashinoHistorical Tours - MusashinoFull-day Tours - MusashinoUnique Experiences - YokohamaFood Tours - YokohamaWalking Tours - YokohamaMarkets - YokohamaHistorical Tours - YokohamaFull-day Tours - YokohamaCategory
Hotel Chinzanso Tokyo GardenTokyo One Piece TowerTokyo City View Observation Deck (Tokyo Sky Deck)Robot RestaurantTokyo Daijingu ShrineSeaside Top ObservatoryOdaiba Seaside Park (Oaidaba Kaihin Koen)ShibuyaMt. Takao Cable CarToyo Bunko MuseumMori Art Museum (Mori Bijutsukan)Engaku-ji TempleTokyo National MuseumEdo-Tokyo Open Air Architectural MuseumInokashira ParkShiba Park (Shiba Koen)Sanrio PurolandKappabashi (Kitchen Town)Oedo Onsen MonogatariShinjuku