4 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Licensed Local Guide
Other personal expenses
Transportation fee (for yourself and your guide)
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Japan Guide Agency
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tokyo Food & Culture Half-Day Private Tour with Nationally-Licensed Guide?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Tokyo Food & Culture Half-Day Private Tour with Nationally-Licensed Guide?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tokyo Food & Culture Half-Day Private Tour with Nationally-Licensed Guide?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tokyo Food & Culture Half-Day Private Tour with Nationally-Licensed Guide?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursCity ToursMarketsWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTokyoShore Excursions - KantoFood Tours - KantoCity Tours - KantoMarkets - KantoWalking Tours - KantoPorts of Call Tours - KantoHalf-day Tours - KantoShore Excursions - MusashinoFood Tours - MusashinoCity Tours - MusashinoMarkets - MusashinoWalking Tours - MusashinoPorts of Call Tours - MusashinoHalf-day Tours - MusashinoShore Excursions - KawagoeFood Tours - KawagoeCity Tours - KawagoeMarkets - KawagoeWalking Tours - KawagoePorts of Call Tours - KawagoeHalf-day Tours - KawagoeCategory
Edo Wonderland (Nikko Edomura)National Diet BuildingAkihabaraHakone Komagatake Ropeway (Komagatake Ropeway Line)Ueno Park (Ueno Koen)Roppongi Kaguwa Japanese Dance CabaretHakone RopewayShibuyaMuseum of Contemporary Art Tokyo (MOT)Memory Lane (Omoide Yokocho)Akasaka Palace (State Guest House)Kappabashi (Kitchen Town)Maxell Aqua Park ShinagawaShinagawa AquariumShinjuku Golden GaiRoppongiKagurazakaHanazono Shrine (Hanazono Jinja)Inokashira ParkMori Art Museum (Mori Bijutsukan)