- Private tour for just you and your party
- Your guide customizes your tour to your interests and personality
- Get a deeper insight into Tokyo life than possible alone
- See Tokyo through the eyes of a local and discover its hidden gems
Departure & Return
Upon booking your meeting point can be arranged (e.g. your hotel/accommodation), however this MUST be confirmed and agreed by the experience planners in advance.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- After booking, you will receive a short questionnaire, so you’ll be able to tell us more about your interests and preferences. Based on your responses you’ll be matched with a like-minded Local Host
- Cancellation Policy
- Cancel up to 7 days before your experience and get a full refund.
- Meeting Point
- Your meeting point is flexible, and to be agreed with your Local Host. Meet-up at your hotel or accommodation can be requested, or your Local Host will meet you at a convenient location close to the start of your experience.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY City Unscripted
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff