Tokyo Asakusa Rickshaw Tour
Taito City, Japan
Lowest Price Guarantee
Price varies by group size
up to 24 hours in advance
30 minutes to 3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
This guided rickshaw ride is the perfect accompaniment to an Asakusa Temple tour for travelers wanting a glimpse of old-world Tokyo.
Local rickshaw driver
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure Point1-chōme-1-4 Asakusa, Taito City, Tōkyō-to 111-0032, Japan
Return Details觀音通街, Japan, 〒111-0032 Tokyo, Taito City, Asakusa, 1 Chome−2, Unnamed Road, 1 Chome
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Adult pricing applies to age 7 and over
- Children aged 6 years and under may ride the rickshaw free of charge, provided that they sit on an adult’s lap
- A maximum of 2 adults per rickshaw. Up to 2 children (6 years or under) can ride with 2 adults (children have to ride on ad adult's lap)
- While rickshaws are able to fit two adults, each rickshaw is 29.1 inches (74 centimeters) wide, and it is sometimes more comfortable to book individual rickshaws for each passenger. For passengers of size, we recommend booking a rickshaw for each participant to ensure a comfortable ride. Passengers who do not both fit in one rickshaw but wish to participate in a tour at the same time will be required to purchase an additional rickshaw, which may not be available on the date of the tour with an English-speaking guide if not booked in advance. Those customers who do not purchase an additional rickshaw at the time of booking cannot be guaranteed availability.
- Wheelchair- and stroller-friendly
- This tour can be customized depending on your interests
- Please specify your preferable departure time at checkout
- Tour will run until 6pm between May and August
- No rickshaw ride is allowed in Sensoji Temple/Asakusa Temple area including the temple buildings, temple grounds, and Nakamise shopping street
- English, Chinese, Korean and Japanese-speaking driver/guide is available, subject to availability. Please specify your preferable language at checkout
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Selected starting time is not automatically guaranteed. The time will be confirmed by email within 24 hours of booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- If a child 6 years will be using one of the two seats of the rickshaw, it must book as an adult.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ebisuya
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tokyo Asakusa Rickshaw Tour?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Tokyo Asakusa Rickshaw Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tokyo Asakusa Rickshaw Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "I booked the two hour tour so that it was more leisure and not so rushed." See review
Product code: 6808TYORICKSHAW
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesTuk Tuk Tours Beer & Brewery ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesTokyoUnique Experiences - KantoTuk Tuk Tours - KantoBeer & Brewery Tours - KantoHistorical Tours - KantoUnique Experiences - MusashinoTuk Tuk Tours - MusashinoBeer & Brewery Tours - MusashinoHistorical Tours - MusashinoUnique Experiences - YokohamaTuk Tuk Tours - YokohamaBeer & Brewery Tours - YokohamaHistorical Tours - YokohamaCategory
National Diet BuildingEngaku-ji TempleChidorigafuchi MoatTokyo Disneyland®Ameyoko Shopping Street (Ameya-Yokocho)Tokyo National MuseumMuseum of Contemporary Art Tokyo (MOT)Seaside Top ObservatoryShinjuku Park (Shinjuku Gyoen)Oedo Onsen MonogatariZojo-ji TempleNamjatownSuntory HallTokyo JoypolisMt. Takao Cable CarSky Circus Sunshine60 ObservatoryFuji Five Lakes (Fujigoko)HanayashikiMadame Tussauds TokyoKitanomaru Park (Kitanomaru Koen)