1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Green tea and Wagashi
An introduction to the Japanese tea ceremony and associated rituals
This is taught by a friendly instructor who speaks English
You will be encouraged to try traditional green matcha tea and Japanese styled sweets
Only traditional tea ceremony utensils will be used
Relax in a classroom decorated in traditional Japanese décor and architecture
Explanations of the ceremony’s history and technique
Departure & Return
9F, ２丁目-１９-15 歌舞伎町 新宿区 東京都 160-0021, Japan
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Maikoya
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeTokyoCooking Classes - KantoCooking Classes - MusashinoCooking Classes - KawasakiCategory
OwakudaniKasai Rinkai ParkHanazono Shrine (Hanazono Jinja)Tsukishima Monja StreetKagurazakaRobot RestaurantTokyo TowerSanrio PurolandMadame Tussauds TokyoYanakaYoyogi Park (Yoyogi Koen)Aokigahara ForestSuntory HallTokyo Daijingu ShrineRoppongiDaibutsu (Great Buddha of Kamakura)Mount Nesugata ObservatorySeaside Top ObservatoryMt. Takao Cable CarNational Museum of Nature and Science