- 1.5-hour Japanese tea ceremony cruise in Tokyo
- Expereince an ancient cultural institution while cruising past top Tokyo attractions
- Sail past the Rainbow Bridge and Tokyo Tower depending on the route you take
- Sample different types of Matcha tea and receive a bento box accompanied by beer or sake
- Upgrade to witness a traditional Japanese sword fight performance
- Small-group tour limited to eight people
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
As you cruise past landmarks such as Tokyo Tower, Rainbow Bridge, Hamarikyu Gardens, and Tokyo Bay, depending on the route chosen, your host performs a scared tea ceremony that adheres to ancient Japanese traditions.
Then, pleasure you palate with a bento box filled with local delicacies and enjoy a Matcha tea tasting session before disembarking the boat at your original departure point.
If you’ve upgraded to enjoy a traditional sword fight, your guide directs you to the location at the end of your tour.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum participant is 5 pax
- The meeting place and time may vary depending on the tide situation of the day
- Sword fight (Tate) performance of Katana (Japanese sword) is available for additional fee
- Tour route may vary depending on the the weather condition
- If it's raining on the program day, the tea ceremony will be held inside of the boat
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Beauty of Japan
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
See all safety measures taken by Tea Ceremony Experience on a Boat including a Kaiseki Cuisine Bento.