Shared Arrival Transfer : Haneda Airport to Central Tokyo City
Lowest Price Guarantee
Price varies by group size
up to 24 hours in advance
1 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
One-way shared transfer
Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
Departure & Return
Haneda Airport, 3-3-2 Hanedakuko, Ota 144-0041 Tokyo Prefecture
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
4/1/2019 - 3/31/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
Tokyo, Japan - Tokyo city hotels with telephone number start with '03' (eg: 03-xxx-xxxx)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Hotels with telephone no. start with '03' (eg: 03-xxx-xxxx)
- Minimum of 4 Adult fares to activate the service.
- Baggage: One Big Suite Case per Passengers, Tell us upon booking if you have many baggage. (Chargeable) Additional baggage will be charged JPY1,000 per piece.
- Itinerary Frequently Asked Questions:
- 1. How can I locate Cherry Tomato’s driver and vehicle
- You need to go to the “Meeting Point” which indicated in your reservation confirmation or service voucher. Driver will hold ‘Cherry Tomato’ Sign Board to meet and greet you.
- 2. What should I do if my flight or train is delayed
- For airport, seaport and train-station pick-ups, we indicate ‘maximum waiting time’ in our service voucher, if you are not able to be picked up on time, Please contact our service center. We understand that there may be issues beyond your control which could lead to unexpected delays. Therefore, by providing your flight, train, or cruise details upon booking, our staff is able to track your actual arrival time and will adjust your pick-up time accordingly.
- 3. Where are your pick up and drop off points
- We provide a Door-to-Door service. We will pick you up from the Airport terminal you arrived and take you to the address where you want to go to.
- On departure we will pick you up from your address and drop you off at the terminal from which your flight leaves. (Noted that all flight details and address info are based on the booking form which you filled in.
- 4. Where will you wait for me at my hotel/apartment/home
- If you are going to your destination from a hotel, normally please wait at the hotel lobby. (you will receive departure notice one day before service day, around 5 PM). If being collected from an apartment or your home, please wait outside by your main door. If apartment or home unable to reach due to narrow streets and our vehicle size, will decide meeting point nearby.
- 5. What if I get to the airport too late and miss my flight
- We normally set your pick-up time to get you to the airport 2 hours or more before your flight.
- 6. How far in advance do I have to make my reservation
- We accept bookings 13months in advance, for last minute travelers, we recommend you book at least 72 hours in advance to ensure that we have enough time to process your request. However, we will do our best to accommodate last minute requests even before your flight take off. Take note booking is subject to availability and confirmation.
- 7. Can passenger travel with a wheelchair
- It can be arranged only if we were informed. You must inform us in advance if there are passenger needs wheelchair or travel with a wheelchair. A rental wheelchair for mobility also can be arranged in advance.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cherry Tomato
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Shared Arrival Transfer : Haneda Airport to Central Tokyo City?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Shared Arrival Transfer : Haneda Airport to Central Tokyo City?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Shared Arrival Transfer : Haneda Airport to Central Tokyo City?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Shared Arrival Transfer : Haneda Airport to Central Tokyo City?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Booking this and getting confirmation (around baby seat) was so quick, I'd definitely recommend using this service to get you from the airport to the hotel if you want to remove the hassle of jumping on a train." See review
- "There was barely any traffic at 0500hrs on a saturday morning but it took us 40-45 minutes for a few kilometers to the hotel." See review
Product code: 60559P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Airport & Hotel TransfersTransportation Services Transfers & Ground TransportTokyoAirport & Hotel Transfers - KantoTransportation Services - KantoAirport & Hotel Transfers - MusashinoTransportation Services - MusashinoAirport & Hotel Transfers - YokohamaTransportation Services - YokohamaCategory
Tokyo MidtownHakone Komagatake Ropeway (Komagatake Ropeway Line)Tokyo Daijingu ShrineNational Museum of Nature and ScienceTama Zoological ParkNakamise Shopping StreetNational Art Center Tokyo (NACT)National Museum of Western ArtRikugien GardenAkasaka Palace (State Guest House)Tokyo Metropolitan Government Office (TMG)Tokyo DisneySea®Beni Fuji no Yu OnsenYurakucho Yakitori AlleyTokyo TowerMuseum of Contemporary Art Tokyo (MOT)Tokyo Dome CityThunder Gate (Kaminarimon)Shiba Park (Shiba Koen)Namjatown