1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Saved to wishlist!
◆ PRICE FOR 1 GUEST : NOT for 1 screen.Please book for the number of all the guest who will join.
◆ PHOTO SHARING : We take some screenshots during the practice and can share them with you later!
◆ NO RECORDING : Guests are NOT ALLOWED TO RECORD Our Program in any ways of recording.
Departure & Return
1-chōme-20-3 Kamiochiai, Shinjuku City, Tokyo 161-0034, Japan
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY BUGAKUZA
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Learn and Train with Samurai in Tokyo [ONLINE]?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Learn and Train with Samurai in Tokyo [ONLINE]?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Learn and Train with Samurai in Tokyo [ONLINE]?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Learn and Train with Samurai in Tokyo [ONLINE]?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 89364P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Sports Lessons Martial Arts Classes Classes & WorkshopsOutdoor ActivitiesTokyoSports Lessons - KantoMartial Arts Classes - KantoSports Lessons - MusashinoMartial Arts Classes - MusashinoSports Lessons - KawagoeMartial Arts Classes - KawagoeCategory
Tokyo Station (Tokyo Eki)Thunder Gate (Kaminarimon)Kasai Rinkai ParkTokyo MidtownZojo-ji TempleTokyo SolamachiLEGOLAND® Discovery Center TokyoSuntory HallTokyo National MuseumShibuyaTokyo Metropolitan Government Office (TMG)Kokugikan Sumo Stadium & MuseumShinjukuSumida River (Sumida Gawa)Kitanomaru Park (Kitanomaru Koen)National Diet BuildingHotel Chinzanso Tokyo GardenDaibutsu (Great Buddha of Kamakura)Madame Tussauds TokyoMaxell Aqua Park Shinagawa