Private 4-Day Tokyo and Kyoto: Tsukiji Market, Gion
- Four-day private tour of Tokyo and Kyoto including Shinkansen bullet train
- Tour popular Tokyo neighborhoods at night and singing at a karaoke bar
- Visit the outer Tsukiji Market, one of the world’s largest seafood markets
- Ride past Zozoji Temple and Kabuki Theatre on a bike tour of Tokyo
- View the red gates of Fushimi Inari Shrine and the Zen garden of the 13th-century Tofukuji Temple in Kyoto
- Walk through Gion to see geisha homes and traditional teahouses, and enjoy sake tastings at a sake brewery
- Bike along the Path of Philosophy in Kyoto and see the Nanzenji Temple, Heian Shrine and the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Shimogamo Shrine
Departure & Return
Departure PointHOTEL SUNROUTE ASAKUSA, 1-chōme-8-5 Kaminarimon, Taito City, Tōkyō-to 111-0034, Japan
Return DetailsKyoto Station, Higashishiokoji Kamadonocho, Shimogyo Ward, Kyoto, 600-8216, Japan
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 12 years. Passengers under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Appropriate footwear and clothing for walking and cycling are recommended
- Please be advised to bring modest clothing for entry to temples and shrines; knees and shoulders must be covered
- You must have a good level of fitness for carrying your own bags and for all activities in itinerary
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Private 4-Day Tokyo and Kyoto: Tsukiji Market, Gion.