3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Menu Option 1: Sushi Making
Menu Option 2: Bento
Menu Option 3: Hot Pot
Menu Option 4: Wagyu Beef
Menu Option 5: Tempura
Private market tour and cooking class with your host Masahito
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise your menu selection and any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Traveling Spoon, Inc
If you cancel at least 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Market Tour and Traditional Japanese Cooking Class in Asakusa?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Market Tour and Traditional Japanese Cooking Class in Asakusa?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Private Market Tour and Traditional Japanese Cooking Class in Asakusa?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Market Tour and Traditional Japanese Cooking Class in Asakusa?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 7626P744
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesShopping ToursClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeShopping & FashionTransfers & Ground TransportTokyoCooking Classes - KantoShopping Tours - KantoCooking Classes - MusashinoShopping Tours - MusashinoCooking Classes - KawagoeShopping Tours - KawagoeCategory
Suntory HallShinjuku Park (Shinjuku Gyoen)OwakudaniEdo-Tokyo Open Air Architectural MuseumKokugikan Sumo Stadium & MuseumTsukishima Monja StreetYanakaTokyo Camii & Turkish Culture CenterBeni Fuji no Yu OnsenMt. Takao Cable CarOdaiba Seaside Park (Oaidaba Kaihin Koen)Haneda Airport (HND)Hotel Chinzanso Tokyo GardenEngaku-ji TempleEdo Wonderland (Nikko Edomura)Shinjuku Golden GaiHakone Ropeway21_21 Design SightNational Art Center Tokyo (NACT)National Diet Building