1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Private photoshoot by English-speaking professional photographer
Edited photos (at least 10 or more) including unedited photos available for download within 1 to 3 days of photoshoot
The photoshoot route is chosen based on customers' interests and objective
Transportation to/from attractions (except for rickshaw ride to the restaurant)
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Attire: Guests may like to switch into different outfits, but for the 1.5 hour photoshoot, there may not be enough time for a change of clothes. We recommend booking the 3 hour photoshoot to ensure there is adequate time for changing into different outfits while still being able to get multiple shots from multiple locations.
- Age Requirement: There is no age requirement, but a reservation must be made for all guests, and the cost is the same, except for infant (0-1 years old).
- Individual shots: the photographer can take individual shots of each person in your group. Please let us know of any requests ahead of time so that we can plan and schedule the photoshoot accordingly so there is enough time.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This photoshoot is ideal for 2 people who want to have memorable travel photos from Japan (supplementary cost available for 1 person only at booking).
- Most travelers can participate
- Choose between day-time or night-time photoshoot, and in the 1.5 hours, your photos will be taken between 1 to 2 locations in Tokyo which includes 30 – 40 shots. For longer photo sessions (visit 3 more places), we recommend choosing the 2.5 – 3 hour photoshoot which includes 60 – 80 shots.
- Recommended Photoshoots:
- Rustic Japan (Imperial Palace, shitamachi, temple/shrine)
- Urban Japan (Shinjuku Station, yokocho, tunnel)
- Scenic Japan (garden, panoramic overview of Tokyo)
- Other routes may be available on request
- Everyday except holidays (suggested start time is between 7:30 to 9:30 AM, from 4:30 to 5:30 PM, or from 7:30 to 8:30 PM)
- Price:1.5 Hours:
- 1 person: ¥28,000 per person
- 2 or more people: ¥13,500 per person
- 2.5 to 3 Hours:
- 1 person: ¥42,000 per person
- 2 or more people: ¥23,000 per person
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Japan Awaits
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Photoshoot with Professional Photographer in Tokyo?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Photoshoot with Professional Photographer in Tokyo?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Photoshoot with Professional Photographer in Tokyo?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Photoshoot with Professional Photographer in Tokyo?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 27666P33
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursUnique ExperiencesTokyoUnique Experiences - KantoHistorical Tours - KantoUnique Experiences - MusashinoHistorical Tours - MusashinoUnique Experiences - KawagoeHistorical Tours - KawagoeCategory
Tokyo Station (Tokyo Eki)ShinjukuHakone Komagatake Ropeway (Komagatake Ropeway Line)OwakudaniOdaiba Seaside Park (Oaidaba Kaihin Koen)Toyo Bunko MuseumSky Circus Sunshine60 ObservatoryTokyo DisneySea®Edo-Tokyo Open Air Architectural MuseumOedo Onsen MonogatariBeni Fuji no Yu Onsen21_21 Design SightTokyo Dome CityMadame Tussauds TokyoYanakaJindai Botanical GardensShinjuku Park (Shinjuku Gyoen)Hakone RopewayHanayashikiYoyogi Park (Yoyogi Koen)