9 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel Pick up and Drop-off
Licensed Local Guide
Other personal expenses
Entrance fee (for you and your guide)
Transportation fee (for yourself and your guide)
Departure & Return
1-chōme-1-3 Asakusa, Taito City, Tokyo 111-0032, Japan
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Japan Guide Agency
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Nikko Full-Day Private Tour (Tokyo departure) with Nationally-Licensed Guide?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Nikko Full-Day Private Tour (Tokyo departure) with Nationally-Licensed Guide?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Nikko Full-Day Private Tour (Tokyo departure) with Nationally-Licensed Guide?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Nikko Full-Day Private Tour (Tokyo departure) with Nationally-Licensed Guide?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Try and visit in November though when the autumn leaves turn this place beautiful." See review
Product code: 92136P52
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsRail ToursBus ToursCity ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTokyoShore Excursions - KantoRail Tours - KantoBus Tours - KantoCity Tours - KantoWalking Tours - KantoPorts of Call Tours - KantoHistorical Tours - KantoShore Excursions - MusashinoRail Tours - MusashinoBus Tours - MusashinoCity Tours - MusashinoWalking Tours - MusashinoPorts of Call Tours - MusashinoHistorical Tours - MusashinoShore Excursions - KawagoeRail Tours - KawagoeBus Tours - KawagoeCity Tours - KawagoeWalking Tours - KawagoePorts of Call Tours - KawagoeHistorical Tours - KawagoeCategory
Beni Fuji no Yu OnsenMeiji Jingu StadiumJapanese Sword Museum (Token Hakubutsukan)LEGOLAND® Discovery Center TokyoTokyo SkytreeRoppongi Kaguwa Japanese Dance CabaretMemory Lane (Omoide Yokocho)Rikugien GardenKagurazakaTokyo Photographic Art Museum (Tokyo Metropolitan Museum of Photography)Tokyo Station (Tokyo Eki)Tokyo One Piece TowerYurakucho Yakitori AlleyTokyo SEA LIFE® ParkGhibli MuseumNational Diet BuildingShinagawa AquariumTokyo Metropolitan Government Office (TMG)Ueno Park (Ueno Koen)Namjatown