Narita Airport To Tokyo Downtown Limousine Bus Ticket
1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
Limousine Bus Ticket
Expense is not mentioned as above.
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Narita Airport International Terminal 1, Higashisanrizuka, Narita, Chiba 286-0112, Japan
2: Narita Airport International Terminal 1, Higashisanrizuka, Narita, Chiba 286-0112, Japan
3: Narita Airport International Terminal 1, Higashisanrizuka, Narita, Chiba 286-0112, Japan
4: Narita Airport Terminal 2, Furugome, Narita, Chiba 286-0104, Japan
5: Narita Airport Terminal 2, Furugome, Narita, Chiba 286-0104, Japan
6: 成田空港第３旅客ターミナル（バス）（成田空港線・下り）, Tokko, Narita, Chiba 286-0106, Japan
7/27/2020 - 10/18/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
4/1/2019 - 3/31/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Smoking is not permitted on any part of vehicles.
- Due to the fact that buses are travelling on highways (including expressways), frequent traffic jams on the morning and evening of workdays or during the travelling season may cause delays, so please make sure to leave sufficient time when you are leaving the airport.
- When the seat is full, it can no longer take more passengers travelling with bus at the station. Customer will be arranged according to the order of arrival or the order of reception. Once the seat is full, he cannot board the bus any more. Due to restrictions on the number of passengers on board and on the highway, standing seats are not provided in buses.
- The following items are not required to be stored in the luggage compartment of buses. In case that any damage or loss occurs due to deposit, our company will not hold accountability for it：Cash, securities, precious metals, collectibles and other valuables; cameras, glass products and other fragile items.
- The following items should be stored in the luggage compartment of buses and cannot be brought into the carriage: 1) Explosive items, items that are easy to catch fire, corrosive chemicals, animals, remains, and other items can endanger the safety of aircraft and payloads. 2) Pets (birds, puppies, kittens, etc.) cannot be stored as carry-on bags. 3) Please note that we cannot accept baggage over 30kgs. Each passenger can check in their baggage up to two pieces. Each baggage cannot be exceeding 50cm x 60cm x 120cm. 4) The staff may collect a certain amount of fee if it exceeds the prescribed carry-on baggage.
- Near public transportation
- Your Viator voucher will NOT be accepted for use. Your official ticket will be sent to you in a separate email within.
- This product can be purchased by non-Japanese passport holders only. Japanese passport holders who purchase the product will not be able to enter the park and will not be issued any refunds.
- Round trip ticket must be used on the same airport, it’s valid for 14 days after exchange.
- This ticket cannot be used at a location with a distance of more than JPY 3,100 per trip.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY JTRweb Limited
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 61600P30
Explore Similar Things to Do
Airport & Hotel TransfersTransportation Services Transfers & Ground TransportTokyoAirport & Hotel Transfers - KantoTransportation Services - KantoAirport & Hotel Transfers - MusashinoTransportation Services - MusashinoAirport & Hotel Transfers - YokohamaTransportation Services - YokohamaCategory
AkihabaraJapanese Sword Museum (Token Hakubutsukan)Tokyo JoypolisHakone Open-Air MuseumJindai Botanical GardensHakone RopewayChidorigafuchi MoatGhibli MuseumUeno Park (Ueno Koen)Tokyo Metro (Tokyo Subway)Akasaka Palace (State Guest House)Museum of Contemporary Art Tokyo (MOT)National Art Center Tokyo (NACT)Tokyo National MuseumNational Museum of Nature and ScienceEdo-Tokyo MuseumHotel Chinzanso Tokyo GardenHanayashikiYanakaTokyo One Piece Tower