- Cover more of central Japan with less stress on a 3-day tour
- Travel between Tokyo, Mt. Fuji, and Lake Kawaguchi with ease
- Let a guide take care of arranging transport and accommodation
- Choose to get dropped off at either Kyoto or Osaka
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Tokyo Metropolitan Theatre, 1-chōme-8-1 Nishiikebukuro, Toshima City, Tokyo 171-0021, Japan
2: Shinjuku Center Building, 1-chōme-25-1 Nishishinjuku, Shinjuku City, Tokyo 163-0690, Japan
Return Details1: Kyoto Avanti, 31 Higashikujō Nishisannōchō, Minami Ward, Kyoto, 601-8003, Japan
2: Ocat, 1 Chome-4 Minatomachi, Naniwa Ward, Osaka, 556-0017, Japan
3: Hearton Hotel Nishiumeda, 3-chōme-3-55 Umeda, Kita Ward, Osaka, 530-0001, Japan
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants are free provided they do not occupy a seat and meals are not included
- Only collapsible strollers are acceptable. They will be put in the luggage space while on the bus.
- [IMPORTANT] In case the road to Mt. Fuji 5th Station is closed due to adverse weather conditions, the bus will be diverted to Mt. Fuji 4th Station or Oshino Hakkai.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please note that the bus will leave as scheduled and will not wait for late arrivals
- Meeting Time at Tokyo Ikebukuro, Tokyo Metropolitan Theatre: 7:20 AM
- Meeting Time at Tokyo Shinjuku, In front of Shinjuku Center Building: 8:20 AM
- Emergency call center available from 7 am to 6:30 pm everyday
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 42 travelers
- OPERATED BY LIMON
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Multi-Day Bus Tour of Mt. Fuji, Shirakawago from Tokyo (Economy Hotel).