Meet and Greet in Narita Airport
Lowest Price Guarantee
From $91.90 per group (up to 15)
up to 24 hours in advance
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regular temperature checks for staff
Traveling internationally can be exhausting and stressful. With this convenient meet-and-greet service at Narita Airport, start your trip to Japan off on the right foot. Your personal, English-speaking assistant meets you in the Arrivals hall of the airport, helps you obtain your Japan Rail pass, and sees you to your taxi, train or bus for a hassle-free arrival in Tokyo.
- Be met at Arrivals by a private, English speaking guide
- Navigate the airport stress-free with your guide
- Guide assists you for up to 2 hours after your arrival
- Get help with currency exchange, purchasing train and bus tickets, and other errands
Private meet-and-greet assistant for up to 2 hours at Narita
Assistance in exchanging your Japan Rail Pass voucher
All the things not mentioned inclusions
Departure & Return
- Narita International Airport
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The JR Pass Exchange Office is open from 6:30 AM to 9:45 PM in Narita Airport. Please ensure you have enough time to clear customs and arrive at the JR Pass Exchange Office during opening hours.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY AIRSERVE CO.,LTD.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Meet and Greet in Narita Airport?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Meet and Greet in Narita Airport?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Meet and Greet in Narita Airport?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "This tour has great value for money., especially for those first time in Japan as most locals dont speak English." See review
Product code: 61700P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Airport & Hotel TransfersRail ServicesTransportation Services Private TransfersTransfers & Ground TransportTokyoAirport & Hotel Transfers - KantoRail Services - KantoTransportation Services - KantoPrivate Transfers - KantoAirport & Hotel Transfers - MusashinoRail Services - MusashinoTransportation Services - MusashinoPrivate Transfers - MusashinoAirport & Hotel Transfers - YokohamaRail Services - YokohamaTransportation Services - YokohamaPrivate Transfers - YokohamaCategory
Shinagawa AquariumMadame Tussauds TokyoTokyo Daijingu ShrineEdo-Tokyo Open Air Architectural MuseumMori Art Museum (Mori Bijutsukan)Inokashira ParkSuntory HallTama Zoological ParkUeno Park (Ueno Koen)Tokyo Station (Tokyo Eki)LEGOLAND® Discovery Center TokyoTokyo Metropolitan Government Office (TMG)Sanrio PurolandAokigahara ForestNamjatownAkasaka Palace (State Guest House)Sky Circus Sunshine60 ObservatoryKitanomaru Park (Kitanomaru Koen)Shinjuku Park (Shinjuku Gyoen)Tokyo Dome City