- Enjoy a LGBT-focused Tokyo tour that welcomes travelers of all identities
- Explore the popular LGBT enclave of Shinjuku Ni-chome with a local guide
- Try locally loved dishes such as yakitori and kushikatsu in a Shinjuku restaurant
- Get to know like-minded travelers in a small group that’s capped at six people
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Japan's drinking age is 20 years.
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pinpoint Traveler, Inc
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by LGBT Tokyo Then and Now.