- Learn the Japanese art of Kintsugi (pottery repair) in Tokyo
- Discover the philosophy behind this unique art, reflecting a Japanese belief in repairing, rather than wasting, broken pottery
- Don the traditional "samue'" work clothes) of the Japanese craftsman
- Take home a repaired item as a souvenir from your lesson
Departure & Return
Departure PointOmote-Sando Station, 3-chōme-6-12 Kitaaoyama, Minato City, Tōkyō-to 107-0061, Japan
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY Beauty of Japan
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
See all safety measures taken by Kintsugi Experience in Tokyo.