Kamakura Full-Day Private Trip (Tokyo departure) with Nationally-Licensed Guide
6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Licensed Local Guide
Hotel Pick up and Drop-off
Transportation fee (for yourself and your guide)
Entrance fee (for yourself)
Other personal expenses
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Note*1: Travel time between Tokyo and Kamakura is approx. 70 min.
Note*2: This special tour will be conducted with a public transportation and cruising taxi as stated in the tour information, NOT including private vehicle. Your guide will pick you up at the meeting point on foot. If you need a private vehicle, please feel free to ask us and we will estimate an additional cost for you."
- Yokohama Port
- Harumi Triton Square, 1-chōme-8-16 Harumi, Chuo City, Tōkyō-to 104-0053, Japan
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Japan Guide Agency
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kamakura Full-Day Private Trip (Tokyo departure) with Nationally-Licensed Guide?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Kamakura Full-Day Private Trip (Tokyo departure) with Nationally-Licensed Guide?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Kamakura Full-Day Private Trip (Tokyo departure) with Nationally-Licensed Guide?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kamakura Full-Day Private Trip (Tokyo departure) with Nationally-Licensed Guide?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 92136P33
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsRail ToursBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTokyoShore Excursions - KantoRail Tours - KantoBus Tours - KantoCity Tours - KantoPorts of Call Tours - KantoHistorical Tours - KantoHalf-day Tours - KantoShore Excursions - MusashinoRail Tours - MusashinoBus Tours - MusashinoCity Tours - MusashinoPorts of Call Tours - MusashinoHistorical Tours - MusashinoHalf-day Tours - MusashinoShore Excursions - YokohamaRail Tours - YokohamaBus Tours - YokohamaCity Tours - YokohamaPorts of Call Tours - YokohamaHistorical Tours - YokohamaHalf-day Tours - YokohamaCategory
National Art Center Tokyo (NACT)National Diet BuildingTokyo Station (Tokyo Eki)Tokyo SolamachiTokyo MidtownMt. Fuji 5th StationHotel Chinzanso Tokyo GardenTokyo DisneySea®OwakudaniHakone Komagatake Ropeway (Komagatake Ropeway Line)Meiji Jingu StadiumTokyo Photographic Art Museum (Tokyo Metropolitan Museum of Photography)Kappabashi (Kitchen Town)RoppongiNational Museum of Nature and ScienceHanazono Shrine (Hanazono Jinja)OmotesandoSeaside Top ObservatoryKasai Rinkai ParkRobot Restaurant