Skip the Line: Japanese Traditional Culture Music Kimono Ticket
Lowest Price Guarantee
up to 24 hours in advance
1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Regular temperature checks for staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Get an introduction to traditional Japanese music at the Zakuro show in Tokyo, featuring an ensemble of skilled musicians playing instruments like the taiko drums and koto harp. Performers wearing colorful kimonos provide live commentary during the show, with English translations that make it a tourist-friendly experience.
- Watch a live concert with four traditional Japanese instruments
- Learn about Japan's musical history through explanations and dialogue
- Zakuro concert is held in a beautiful and cozy setting in Shibuya
- 1-hour performance fits easily into most itineraries
English Translation during Show
Departure & Return
Departure PointZakuro Show, 6-34-14 Jingumae Omotesando Bldg. B2 Floor, Shibuya 150-0001 Tokyo Prefecture
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Japanese Tradition Music, Culture, Kimono
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line: Japanese Traditional Culture Music Kimono Ticket?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Line: Japanese Traditional Culture Music Kimono Ticket?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line: Japanese Traditional Culture Music Kimono Ticket?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip the Line: Japanese Traditional Culture Music Kimono Ticket?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 170315P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursClassical ConcertsFamily-friendly Shows Sightseeing Tickets & PassesShows, Concerts & SportsTours & SightseeingTokyoSkip-the-Line Tours - KantoClassical Concerts - KantoFamily-friendly Shows - KantoSkip-the-Line Tours - MusashinoClassical Concerts - MusashinoFamily-friendly Shows - MusashinoSkip-the-Line Tours - YokohamaClassical Concerts - YokohamaFamily-friendly Shows - YokohamaCategory
Tokyo Station (Tokyo Eki)Tokyo Camii & Turkish Culture CenterSanrio PurolandTokyo Dome CityKitanomaru Park (Kitanomaru Koen)Tokyo TowerOmotesandoTokyo City View Observation Deck (Tokyo Sky Deck)Shinjuku Golden GaiLEGOLAND® Discovery Center TokyoMori Art Museum (Mori Bijutsukan)Meiji Jingu StadiumHama Rikyu GardensToyo Bunko MuseumYanakaSuntory HallTokyo Photographic Art Museum (Tokyo Metropolitan Museum of Photography)Yurakucho Yakitori AlleyMuseum of Contemporary Art Tokyo (MOT)Kappabashi (Kitchen Town)