- See Tokyo from a different perspective during a cruise on Tokyo Bay
- Cruise around on a boat style on historical Edo vessels
- Enjoy free-flowing alcohol and a Japanese dinner
- Admire Tokyo at its most atmospheric, when attractions are illuminated by night
Departure & Return
From the exit 2 of Monzennakacho station of Metro Tozai Line, walk along the main street (Eitai Dori) towards Kiba (East) about 500m, and turn right after the Nippon Rent-a-Car shop. Then after walking straight along the street about 600m, you can see the reception office on the corner of the intersection on your right.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 6 years (Infants are available but charged)
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled by the cruise company due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Full name, the gender, the age of all participants, and a cell phone number or the phone number of the hotel you stay at on the day, are required
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY ARYU CORPORATION
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "For those who did not wish to do so, plastic bags were provided as covers." See review