70 days (Approx.)
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
English-speaking professional instructor
Study materials available for download and print
20 classes in total (1.5 hours per class) in 10 weeks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTokyo, Japan
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Must be at least 14 years old. Youth from age 14 to 17 years old can attend courses on their own, but will require an adult’s permission (contact number and email address of adult is necessary).
- Students must be respectful to instructors at all times. We reserve the right to cancel the lessons to students that are not respectful to teachers or other students.
- Students must attend classes on time and must study for a minimum of 4 hours each week on their own time.
- While this is a Beginner’s Course (to pass the N5 JLPT), students should memorize hiragana and katakana before the start of class.
- Students must have stable internet connection that can support online video conferencing.
- Students must have the Minna no Nihongo book before the start of the course. Information will be provided after sign up.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Japan Awaits
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Japanese Language Intensive 10 Weeks Online Course (N5/ Lower Beginner)?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Japanese Language Intensive 10 Weeks Online Course (N5/ Lower Beginner)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Japanese Language Intensive 10 Weeks Online Course (N5/ Lower Beginner)?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Japanese Language Intensive 10 Weeks Online Course (N5/ Lower Beginner)?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 27666P93
Explore Similar Things to Do
Language Classes Classes & WorkshopsTokyoLanguage Classes - KantoLanguage Classes - MusashinoLanguage Classes - YokohamaCategory
Museum of Contemporary Art Tokyo (MOT)National Museum of Emerging Science and Innovation (Miraikan)Zojo-ji TempleShiba Park (Shiba Koen)Toshogu Shrine (Nikko Toshogu)Tokyo National MuseumYurakucho Yakitori AlleyNamjatownNational Museum of Western ArtTokyo SolamachiNakamise Shopping StreetTokyo Metropolitan Government Office (TMG)Tokyo JoypolisTama Zoological ParkAmeyoko Shopping Street (Ameya-Yokocho)Jindai Botanical GardensMount Nesugata ObservatoryTokyo Daijingu Shrine21_21 Design SightTokyo DisneySea®