70 days (Approx.)
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
20 classes in total (1.5 hours per class) in 10 weeks
Study materials available for download and print
English-speaking professional instructor
Departure & Return
Departure PointTokyo, Japan
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Must be at least 14 years old. Youth from age 14 to 17 years old can attend courses on their own, but will require an adult’s permission (contact number and email address of adult is necessary).
- Students must attend classes on time and must study for a minimum of 4 hours each week on their own time.
- Students must be respectful to instructors at all times. We reserve the right to cancel the lessons to students that are not respectful to teachers or other students.
- Students must have stable internet connection that can support online video conferencing.
- While this is a Higher Beginner Course (to pass the N4 JLPT). Students should have a strong command of hiragana, katakana, and know about 800 basic words and phrases before the start of the N4 course.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Japan Awaits
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Japanese Language Intensive 10 Weeks Online Course (N4/ Higher Beginner)?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Japanese Language Intensive 10 Weeks Online Course (N4/ Higher Beginner)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Japanese Language Intensive 10 Weeks Online Course (N4/ Higher Beginner)?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Japanese Language Intensive 10 Weeks Online Course (N4/ Higher Beginner)?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 27666P94
Explore Similar Things to Do
Language Classes Classes & WorkshopsTokyoLanguage Classes - KantoLanguage Classes - MusashinoLanguage Classes - YokohamaCategory
Hotel Chinzanso Tokyo GardenShibuyaNational Museum of Nature and ScienceSanrio PurolandRobot RestaurantOmotesandoTokyo SolamachiTokyo Daijingu ShrineAkasaka Palace (State Guest House)Roppongi Kaguwa Japanese Dance CabaretTokyo SkytreeYurakucho Yakitori AlleyAokigahara ForestHakone RopewayKagurazakaBeni Fuji no Yu OnsenShinjukuZojo-ji TempleKabukichoRikugien Garden