Tokyo Ikebana, Japanese Traditional Flower Arrangement Experience
Nakano City, Japan
1 hour 10 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Ikebana is the ancient Japanese art of flower arranging, and this hands-on experience is the perfect way to develop your skills. No need to worry about bringing anything with you as flowers and equipment are provided. Learn about the basics of Ikebana before making your own arrangement and taking photos.
- Perfect for beginners—learn the basics of Ikebana
- An interactive activity—make your own flower arrangement
- Stress free experience—all materials are provided
- Learn about a Japanese tradition that the Samurai used to take part in
Departure & Return
Departure Point一葉式いけ花本部, 4-chōme-17-5 Nakano, Nakano City, Tōkyō-to 164-0001, Japan
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Participation requirements：The program is designed for people 6 years of age and over. (Children aged 12 years and younger must be accompanied by a parent.)
- You shall be responsible for any accident or injury during the experience.
- Please keep your valuables and belongings by yourself.
- The school is not responsible for anything you left behind or lost.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Attractive JAPAN
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tokyo Ikebana, Japanese Traditional Flower Arrangement Experience?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Tokyo Ikebana, Japanese Traditional Flower Arrangement Experience?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Tokyo Ikebana, Japanese Traditional Flower Arrangement Experience?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tokyo Ikebana, Japanese Traditional Flower Arrangement Experience?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 51978P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
Craft Classes Classes & WorkshopsTokyoCraft Classes - KantoCraft Classes - MusashinoCraft Classes - YokohamaCategory
Tokyo City View Observation Deck (Tokyo Sky Deck)Aokigahara ForestAkihabaraOedo Onsen MonogatariBeni Fuji no Yu OnsenHakone Open-Air MuseumRobot RestaurantEdo-Tokyo MuseumSanrio PurolandMuseum of Contemporary Art Tokyo (MOT)HanayashikiYanakaHakone RopewayMori Art Museum (Mori Bijutsukan)Tokyo One Piece TowerTokyo JoypolisZojo-ji TempleRoppongi21_21 Design SightTokyo Tower