1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Learn the ancient arts of the ninja during this fun-filled introduction to key ninja techniques, culture and weapons. Get suited up in an authentic ‘ninja gi’ outfit as you begin your mental and physical training with an instructor in the ways of the ninja. Among the skills you’ll learn during your session are meditation and ‘Kuja-kiri’ (well-wishing), the ‘Embu’ (ancestor dedication) and an introduction to ninja weapons like the blowgun and ‘shruiken’ (ninja star), among others. You’ll also gain a newfound appreciation for key ninja philosophies like protecting others, community and freedom and have plenty of time for photo-taking at the end.
Come to our clan dojo and experience the training day 1 ( 5 techniques)
- Learn to be a Ninja during this hands-on experience in Tokyo
- Wear an authentic 'ninja gi' uniform for your training session
- Practice the physical and mental training regimens required to become an elite ninja warrior
- Get an introduction to ninja weapons like the blowgun and ‘shruiken’ (ninja star), among others
- Strike your best ninja pose during a photo session at the end of your course
Saved to wishlist!
Interpreter (upon request via Zoom)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Japan, 〒105-0011 Tokyo, Minato City, Shibakōen, 3-chōme−5−８ 機械振興会館 B413
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- If you can give us the name of your hotel, we can give you the direction to our place.
- Children under 12 years old can participate with a participating guardian.
- Spectator fee is 2000 yen. Please specify at the time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Due to the pandemic our dojo facility may be closed, in that case we change the location for your experience.
- During the pandemic, we can send our instructor and interpreter to your place without extra charge.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ninja-Samurai Experiences
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 7846P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesSports Lessons Martial Arts Classes Classes & WorkshopsOutdoor ActivitiesUnique ExperiencesTokyoUnique Experiences - KantoSports Lessons - KantoMartial Arts Classes - KantoUnique Experiences - MusashinoSports Lessons - MusashinoMartial Arts Classes - MusashinoUnique Experiences - KawagoeSports Lessons - KawagoeMartial Arts Classes - KawagoeCategory
Maxell Aqua Park ShinagawaFuji-Hakone-Izu National ParkShinjuku Park (Shinjuku Gyoen)AkihabaraAokigahara ForestMeiji Jingu StadiumKitanomaru Park (Kitanomaru Koen)Ameyoko Shopping Street (Ameya-Yokocho)Akasaka Palace (State Guest House)Tokyo Metro (Tokyo Subway)Robot RestaurantNational Museum of Western ArtOedo Onsen MonogatariTokyo One Piece TowerOdaiba Seaside Park (Oaidaba Kaihin Koen)Tokyo DisneySea®Tokyo City View Observation Deck (Tokyo Sky Deck)Beni Fuji no Yu OnsenTokyo Station (Tokyo Eki)Namjatown