1 to 12 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointHanayashiki, 2-28-1, Asakusa, Taito 111-0032 Tokyo Prefecture
4/15/2020 - 11/30/2020
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- The tickets for direct entry will be mailed to you. The supplier will contact you within 48 hours after the booking to confirm the mailing address in Japan.
- Tickets are valid till November 30, 2020. Customers can pick the day to visit the attraction when it is open. Please visit Hanayashiki website for opening hours.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- OPERATED BY Hanayashiki
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Asakusa Hanayashiki One Day Pass (mailed to domestic address)?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Asakusa Hanayashiki One Day Pass (mailed to domestic address)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Asakusa Hanayashiki One Day Pass (mailed to domestic address)?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Asakusa Hanayashiki One Day Pass (mailed to domestic address)?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 138643P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Theme ParksAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTheme ParksTokyoTheme Parks - KantoAttractions & Museums - KantoTheme Parks - MusashinoAttractions & Museums - MusashinoTheme Parks - YokohamaAttractions & Museums - YokohamaCategory
GinzaTokyo Metropolitan Government Office (TMG)Fuji Five Lakes (Fujigoko)Beni Fuji no Yu OnsenLEGOLAND® Discovery Center TokyoMuseum of Contemporary Art Tokyo (MOT)ShibuyaAmeyoko Shopping Street (Ameya-Yokocho)Kitanomaru Park (Kitanomaru Koen)Tokyo Metro (Tokyo Subway)Engaku-ji TempleMt. Takao Cable CarShinjukuMt. Fuji 5th StationChidorigafuchi MoatTokyo Dome CityHama Rikyu GardensToyo Bunko MuseumHappo-en GardenSeaside Top Observatory