Skip the Line: Tokyo Asakusa Geisha Show Ticket with Meal & English Guide
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Tokyo once had many Geisha districts, but now there are only six left, so it can be a rare experience to encounter a Geisha. This combination of a Geisha show and a meal will teach you about Japanese culture, cuisine, and of course, the mysteries of the Geisha. You won’t have to worry about language barriers, as an English-speaking guide will accompany you and answer your questions. Enjoy a delicious banquet meal, Japanese singing, dancing, and games too.
- Rare opportunity to enjoy Geisha singing and dance performances
- Ask questions along the way—an English interpreter will join you
- A tasty meal and all-you-can-drink beverages are included
- Commemorative photos are taken so you can remember your experience
Entertainment show (Ozashiki asobi)
Multi-course Japanese meal for dinner
Transportation to/from attraction
Departure & Return
Departure Point5656 Kaikan Ozashiki Asobi Plan, 3-6-1, Asakusa, Taito 111-0032 Tokyo Prefecture
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Participation requirements : Over 20 years old
- Language support：Japanese, English
- Special support：Halal support, Muslim friendly, Vegetarian・Vegan
- Free Wi-Fi：X
- Toilet (Western style)：〇
- Other things to note：Please refrain from eating and talking only during the dances.
- When booking a week or less before the date of the activity, there is a possibility that the booking is not accepted, so it's recommended to book at least a week in advance.
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Attractive JAPAN
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line: Tokyo Asakusa Geisha Show Ticket with Meal & English Guide?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Line: Tokyo Asakusa Geisha Show Ticket with Meal & English Guide?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line: Tokyo Asakusa Geisha Show Ticket with Meal & English Guide?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip the Line: Tokyo Asakusa Geisha Show Ticket with Meal & English Guide?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 51978P190
Explore Similar Things to Do
Adults-only ShowsTheatersSightseeing Tickets & PassesShows, Concerts & SportsTokyoAdults-only Shows - KantoTheaters - KantoAdults-only Shows - MusashinoTheaters - MusashinoAdults-only Shows - YokohamaTheaters - YokohamaCategory
Kasai Rinkai ParkTokyo MidtownNamjatownHotel Chinzanso Tokyo GardenKitanomaru Park (Kitanomaru Koen)RoppongiTokyo Metro (Tokyo Subway)ShinjukuJindai Botanical GardensTama Zoological ParkMadame Tussauds TokyoSky Circus Sunshine60 ObservatoryHanayashikiShinjuku Golden GaiRainbow BridgeEngaku-ji TempleSeaside Top ObservatoryMt. Fuji 5th StationKappabashi (Kitchen Town)Japanese Sword Museum (Token Hakubutsukan)