2 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
English speaking guide
Food (Lunch and dinner, average 3,000-4,000JPY )
Other extra expence
Departure & Return
1 Chome-9 Marunouchi, Chiyoda City, Tokyo 100-0005, Japan
Meet up at Tokyo Station Marunouchi North Exit.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Japan Wonder Travel
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Fukushima Disaster Area 2-Day Tour from Tokyo?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Fukushima Disaster Area 2-Day Tour from Tokyo?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Fukushima Disaster Area 2-Day Tour from Tokyo?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Fukushima Disaster Area 2-Day Tour from Tokyo?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Fukushima Disaster Area 2-Day Tour from Tokyo
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingTokyoBus Tours - KantoOvernight Tours - KantoMulti-day Tours - KantoHistorical Tours - KantoBus Tours - MusashinoOvernight Tours - MusashinoMulti-day Tours - MusashinoHistorical Tours - MusashinoBus Tours - KawasakiOvernight Tours - KawasakiMulti-day Tours - KawasakiHistorical Tours - KawasakiCategory
ShibuyaMt. Takao Cable CarEdo-Tokyo Open Air Architectural MuseumGinzaHama Rikyu GardensRainbow BridgeSeaside Top ObservatoryEdo-Tokyo MuseumSuntory HallRoppongi Kaguwa Japanese Dance CabaretKappabashi (Kitchen Town)Tokyo MidtownKasai Rinkai ParkHanazono Shrine (Hanazono Jinja)Yurakucho Yakitori AlleyKitanomaru Park (Kitanomaru Koen)YanakaNational Museum of Emerging Science and Innovation (Miraikan)Mt. Fuji 5th StationInokashira Park