Day Trip to Fox Village from Tokyo with Lunch
Kita City, Japan
8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Animal lovers will enjoy the chance to leave Tokyo city behind for a day on this day trip to the Fox Village. These cute little animals are wild, and you’ll get plenty of time to watch them play and behave as they would in the wild. The village is located north of Tokyo, so you’ll also enjoy the beautiful scenery along the way, with many chances to stop and take photos.
- An ideal trip for nature and wildlife enthusiasts
- See a more natural and rural part of Japan on a convenient day trip
- Entrance fees and a guide are included
- Enjoy lunch at the Fox Village
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointŌji Station, 1 Chome-10-18 Ōji, Kita City, Tōkyō-to 114-0002, Japan
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If taking the tour in the winter, be sure to plenty of layers and clothes because it does get quite cold in the mountain.
- The trip is an all day excursion so be sure to pack everything you need for the day outing.
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY MTT Madagascar Travel and Tours
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 50820P114
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursNature and WildlifeDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTokyoBus Tours - KantoCity Tours - KantoNature and Wildlife - KantoBus Tours - MusashinoCity Tours - MusashinoNature and Wildlife - MusashinoBus Tours - YokohamaCity Tours - YokohamaNature and Wildlife - YokohamaCategory
Toyo Bunko MuseumOmotesandoTokyo TowerTokyo DisneySea®Edo-Tokyo Open Air Architectural MuseumFuji Five Lakes (Fujigoko)Yurakucho Yakitori AlleyTokyo Metro (Tokyo Subway)ShibuyaShinjukuMount Nesugata ObservatoryMori Art Museum (Mori Bijutsukan)Tokyo SEA LIFE® ParkNational Art Center Tokyo (NACT)National Museum of Emerging Science and Innovation (Miraikan)NamjatownAokigahara ForestSanrio PurolandMeiji Jingu StadiumHotel Chinzanso Tokyo Garden