Ebisu Local Food Tour: Shibuya's Most Popular Neighborhood
- No getting lost—visit Shibuya’s Ebisu neighborhood with a guide
- The ideal tour for foodies visiting Japan
- Avoid language barriers—your guide will translate menus
- Food tasting and one drink is included
Departure & Return
Departure PointEbisu Station, 1 Chome-5 Ebisuminami, Shibuya City, Tokyo 150-0022, Japan
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Age requirement is 8 years and up (children must be accompanied by adult)
- Minimum drinking age is 20 years
- Minimum of 2 people per booking.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Japan Awaits
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Ebisu Local Food Tour: Shibuya's Most Popular Neighborhood.