- Private, custom go-kart tour of Tokyo
- Select a start time, duration, and itinerary according to personal preferences
- Follow a guide to top Tokyo attractions and opt to wear colorful costumes to add to the fun
- Choose a start time between 10am and 7pm, and a duration between one and five hours
- A Japanese driving license or international driver's permit is required
Departure & Return
Departure PointAkiba Cart, Japan, 〒101-0021 Tōkyō-to, Chiyoda City, Sotokanda, 2-chōme−4−６ ビルディング・ササゲ Ｂ1Ｆ
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Weave your way through streets lined with neon-lit stores selling manga and electronics, and keep your eyes peeled for residents in costumes inspired by manga and anime characters.
Venture to top Tokyo attractions including the Asakusa Temple and the Meiji Shrine, and explore neighborhoods such as Yanakas and Kagurazaka.
Before returning your go-kart, please fill your tank with gas and return it to your original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If the return is delayed, you will be asked extension fee at site
- Please provide your copy of international driving license for confirmation
- Without copy of international driving license, your booking cannot be confirmed
- Bring the copy of your passport (passport is not required for Japanese) to the shop on the day of travel
- Minimum age is 18 years
- All karts are for 1 person. There are no multi-person karts
- Height restriction: must be 150cm to 185cm
- Wearing high heels, etc. is not recommended
- It is not recommend you park the kart anywhere because there are not many parking lots in Tokyo. The supplier does not take responsibility if damage happens to the kart.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travelers
- OPERATED BY Beauty of Japan
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
See all safety measures taken by Tokyo Go-Kart Rental with Local Guide from Akihabara.