- Get off the beaten path on this fun e-bike tour in Japan’s capital
- Experience Tokyo’s history and culture with an experienced local guide
- Pedal or cruise to places like Imperial Palace, Ginza, and Ryogoku
- Ride at your own pace with electric bike and head back any time
Departure & Return
https://goo.gl/maps/qKFkQs4Y98qbDRsB6 Start & end point: Cycling Holiday Tokyo / KANDA Base 3-8-6 Uchi-Kanda, Chiyoda Tokyo 1 min walk from Kanda Station (JR Yamanote line)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 per booking（ 1 person may be possible please let us know ）
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Please note that there may be other participants
- It is recommended that you bring towels and sunscreen in summer, and warm clothes and gloves in winter
- Minimum height is 4.8 ft/in (145cm)
- Person who cannot ride bicycle, cannot join to this tour
- We are available on Sunday and Public holiday
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cycling Holiday Tokyo
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.