Are you interested in?
127 Tours & Activities
Art & Culture Classes
112 Tours & Activities
Fun & Games
32 Tours & Activities
1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Matcha & Japanese sweets set
Included in the activity experience fee
Japanese dance show appreciation
Japanese dress cosplay experience
Departure & Return
Kanda myojin Bunka koryu-kan, 2-chōme-16-2 Sotokanda, Chiyoda City, Tōkyō-to 101-0021, Japan
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
9/1/2020 - 11/2/2021
|Tuesday:||10:30 AM - 03:30 PM|
|Friday:||10:30 AM - 03:30 PM|
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY 株式会社CoCoRo
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during EDOCCO Teahouse?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during EDOCCO Teahouse?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during EDOCCO Teahouse?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during EDOCCO Teahouse?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 131118P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesFun & GamesCooking ClassesCraft Classes Dance Lessons Classes & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesTokyoUnique Experiences - KantoFun & Games - KantoCooking Classes - KantoCraft Classes - KantoDance Lessons - KantoUnique Experiences - MusashinoFun & Games - MusashinoCooking Classes - MusashinoCraft Classes - MusashinoDance Lessons - MusashinoUnique Experiences - KawagoeFun & Games - KawagoeCooking Classes - KawagoeCraft Classes - KawagoeDance Lessons - KawagoeCategory
Odaiba Seaside Park (Oaidaba Kaihin Koen)Kasai Rinkai ParkHaneda Airport (HND)Rikugien GardenTokyo Dome CityKabukichoEdo-Tokyo Open Air Architectural MuseumUeno Park (Ueno Koen)Happo-en GardenLEGOLAND® Discovery Center TokyoTokyo Metropolitan Government Office (TMG)Mt. Takao Cable CarChidorigafuchi MoatTokyo Metro (Tokyo Subway)Shiba Park (Shiba Koen)Tsukishima Monja StreetMt. Fuji 5th StationYurakucho Yakitori AlleyMeiji Jingu StadiumHakone Ropeway