Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Enjoy a 1-day pass to Tokyo Disneyland or Disneysea, plus an included private transfer
- Skip the hassles of arranging your own transport to the park
- Experience the magic of Japan's Disney theme parks
- Great way to ensure a stress-free trip to Tokyo's Disneyland or Disneysea
Departure & Return
Departure PointTokyo Disneyland, 1-1 Maihama, Maihama, Urayasu 279-0031 Chiba Prefecture
Traveler pickup is offered
What To Expect
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A minimum of 1 person per booking is required
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- Minimum age is 4 years
- The local supplier might contact you for the detailed information after the booking
- Depending on the size of your group, please ensure you select the correct tour option at the time of booking; tour may be rejected if incorrect tour option is selected.
- OPERATED BY Beauty of Japan
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms