Are you interested in?
- See a UNESCO World Heritage Site—Mount Fuji
- A delicious lunch is included
- A fantastic choice for nature lovers—visit Lake Kawaguchi
- Access amazing photo opportunities from Mount Fuji Panoramic Ropeway
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Tokyo Metropolitan Theatre, 1-chōme-8-1 Nishiikebukuro, Toshima City, Tokyo 171-0021, Japan
2: Shinjuku Center Building, 1-chōme-25-1 Nishishinjuku, Shinjuku City, Tokyo 163-0690, Japan
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Infants are free provided they do not occupy a seat
- No tour conductor at the shore of Kawaguchiko
- The transfer back to Tokyo will be done on a different bus than the transfer from Tokyo to Fuji-Q
- The tour is subject to change in case of bad weather conditions (Mt. Fuji 4th Station & Oshino Hakkai)
- The transfer from Fuji-Q Highland to Kawaguchiko might need to be done by taxi or train (especially during high season - Cherry Blossom, Autumn, etc.)
- Please note that the bus will leave as scheduled and will not wait for late arrivals
- Emergency call center available from 7 am to 6:30 pm everyday
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Meeting Time at Tokyo Ikebukuro, Tokyo Metropolitan Theatre: 7:20 AM
- Meeting Time at Tokyo Shinjuku, In front of Shinjuku Center Building: 8:20 AM
- Only collapsible strollers are acceptable. They will be put in the luggage space while on the bus.
- Lunch - vegetarian option available, by request at least 3 days prior to the departure date
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 42 travelers
- OPERATED BY LIMON Tours -DMC Japan
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Day Trip to Mt. Fuji, Kawaguchiko and Mt. Fuji Panoramic Ropeway.